Free Estimate (870) 259-2800

Land Clearing Lakeview AR 72642

Horns Lawn & Landscaping LLC
Free Estimates
Locally Owned Company

Free Estimate (870) 259-2800

Horns Lawn & Landscaping: Your One-Stop Shop for Land Clearing Services in Lakeview AR.

Horns Lawn & Landscaping is a premier land clearing company located in Lakeview AR area. We have been in business for many years and have a proven track record of success. We are known for our high-quality work, our commitment to customer service, and our competitive prices.

We offer a wide range of land clearing services in Lakeview AR area, including:

  • Tree removal
  • Brusch Clearing
  • Forestry Mulching
  • Clear Vegetation
  • Excavation
  • Site preparation
  • And more!

There are many reasons why you should choose Horns Lawn & Landscaping for your land clearing needs. Here are just a few:

  • We are licensed and insured.
  • We have a team of experienced and qualified professionals.
  • We use the latest equipment and techniques.
  • We are committed to customer satisfaction.

If you are looking for a Land Clearing Company in the Lakeview AR area, please don’t hesitate to contact Horns Lawn & Landscaping at (870) 259-2800. We would be happy to answer any questions you have and to provide you with a free estimate. We are confident that you will be happy with our services. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you with your Land Clearing project in the Lakeview AR area.

Lakeview is a city in Lawrence County, Arkansas, United States. The population was 972 at the 2020 census. It is located in the Ozark Mountains, about 12 miles south of the Arkansas-Missouri state line.

The majority of the population of Lakeview is white, with about 90% being non-Hispanic white. The remaining 10% of the population is Hispanic or Latino, Asian, or Native American.

The median age in Lakeview is 65 years old. The city has a relatively small population of children, with only 13.6% of the population under the age of 18. The elderly make up a significant portion of the population, with 38.1% of the population over the age of 65.

The median household income in Lakeview is $49,167. This is slightly higher than the median household income for Arkansas as a whole, which is $47,624. However, the poverty rate in Lakeview is also higher than the state average, at 10.8% compared to 10.1%.

The economy of Lakeview is based on agriculture, tourism, and manufacturing. The city is home to a number of small businesses, including farms, restaurants, and shops. Lakeview is also a popular tourist destination, due to its location in the Ozark Mountains.

The following are some of the key demographic trends in Lakeview:

  • The population is aging. The median age is increasing, and the proportion of the population over the age of 65 is increasing.
  • The population is shrinking. The population has been declining in recent years, and this trend is expected to continue.
  • The economy is struggling. The unemployment rate is high, and the poverty rate is increasing.
  • The city is facing a number of challenges, including an aging population, a shrinking economy, and a lack of economic opportunities.

Despite these challenges, Lakeview is a resilient community with a strong sense of place. The city is working to attract new businesses and residents, and to improve the quality of life for its citizens.

Here are some additional details about the demographics of Lakeview:

  • The sex ratio is slightly skewed towards females, with 103 females for every 100 males.
  • The literacy rate is high, at about 98% for both men and women.
  • The average life expectancy is 76.7 years.
  • The infant mortality rate is 7.5 deaths per 1,000 live births.
  • The poverty rate is about 10.8%.

Free Estimate (870) 259-2800

Land Clearing, Lot Clearing, Brush Clearing, Land Grading, Excavation
Land Clearing Lakeview AR 72642
Excavation, Land Work, Land Clearing, Lot Clearing, Land Grading, Brush Hogging, Bush Hogging, Site Work, Commercial and Residential Demolition 5
Excavation Lakeview AR 72642
Land Clearing, Lot Clearing, Brush Clearing, Land Grading, Excavation
Brush Clearing Lakeview AR 72642
Land Clearing Estimate 34- Free Estimate
Forestry Mulching Lakeview AR 72642
Land Clearing, Lot Clearing, Brush Clearing, Land Grading, Excavation
Lot Clearing Lakeview AR 72642
Land Clearing, Lot Clearing, Brush Clearing, Land Grading, Excavation
Land Clearing Company Lakeview AR 72642

Free Estimate (870) 259-2800

Free Estimate (870) 259-2800